How to make instructional videos is far and way the topic that I have received the most questions about over the last six months. That’s why I put together a self-paced Practical Ed Tech course on how to make and teach with video.
A Crash Course in Making & Teaching With Video gives you everything you need to know to create instructional videos and nothing that you don’t need to know. It’s short enough for you to complete in a weekend and be ready to roll-out your first video on Monday morning.
Whether you have a Windows computer, a Mac, or a Chromebook you can do everything that is taught in this course. Teachers of elementary school, middle school, and high school students will find this course prepares them to make videos for their students. And as a bonus, you’ll get ideas for video projects your students can do.
In A Crash Course in Making & Teaching With Video you’ll learn:
- Best practices for creating instructional videos.
- Five easy methods for making instructional videos.
- How to responsibly share video lessons with your students.
- The equipment you do and don’t need.
- How to avoid copyright problems.
- How to make sure your students actually watch your video lessons!
I announce the Practical Ed Tech webinars and courses on this blog because the registrations from them goes to keeping the lights on at Free Technology for Teachers. And while all the tools featured in the webinars and courses are available for free, my time for teaching isn’t free.