One of the primary ways that I’ve been able to keep Free Technology for Teachers going for the last couple of years is through the registration fees for my Practical Ed Tech webinars and courses. I haven’t held one in 2021. That will change tomorrow when I host Five Google Earth & Maps Projects for Social Studies.
In this webinar on March 2nd at 4pm ET I’ll outline five social studies projects that utilize Google Maps and Google Earth to help students make discoveries and to demonstrate what they’ve learned. These projects can be adapted for use in elementary school (grades 3-5), middle school, and high school settings.
Five Things You Can Learn in This Webinar:
1. How to create multimedia maps.
2. How to build, record, and publish virtual tours.
3. How students can collaborate remotely with Google Earth and Google Maps.
4. How to map data, compare data sets, and compare past and present imagery.
5. Options for multimedia mapping with students who don’t have email or Google accounts.
When Is It? What’s Included? How Much?
- Tuesday, March 2nd at 4pm ET.
- Yes, it will be recorded for those who register in advance.
- Recording access will be sent to all who register in advance.
- Project guide sheets.
Copy of slides.
- Certificate for participation.